Thursday, August 4, 2011

my summer wreath...

I know it's August and summer is coming to a close...but given the ridiculously hot temperatures outside I thought I'd share my super simple summer wreath.

It was super simple to create, took less than one nap time to finish, and was almost free.  The only purchase I had to make was the starfish.

It has the same look as my springtime ruffle wreath but simpler.

Now that I have a summer wreath hanging, I'm dreaming of a wreath for fall.  A walk through Hobby Lobby today almost made me believe that fall is just around the corner.  Who am I kidding, they make it seem like CHRISTMAS is just around the corner!  They have aisles and aisles of Christmas decorations out.  But, I'm not complaining...it's my favorite time of the year.

Do you have a summer wreath gracing your front door?  Or has the excessive heat melted it all away?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you SO much for leaving a comment on my blog yesterday! I am so glad you did because now I'm your newest follower! Your blog is fabulous and this wreath is just gorgeous! I have a fun one on my door right now in the shape of our family initial, a "C". My Mom made it for us on our wedding day to hang on the front door of the church. The "C" is covered in faux white hydrangeas. Actually, I just realized there's a photo of it in this post: http://www.blog.modmemento.com/2011/05/mod-memento-news.html

    anyway, thanks so much for visiting my blog and I hope you stay cool the rest of the summer! I too am excited for Fall!!! ~Bri~

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...