Thursday, May 17, 2012

a summer Scripture printable…

 romans 15_13
 

*I shared this printable over at Worthy of the Prize on Monday, but wanted to post it here, too. 
I don’t know about your summer, but ours is CRAZY!  My youth pastor husband will be out of the country for 10 days, at different camps for 2 weeks, and helping to oversee 300 teenagers who will be staying at our church (while I’ll be helping to man the kitchen to feed all of those hungry students).  Whew!  It makes me tired just thinking about it, but it’s going to be great…especially since one of those camps is at the BEACH!  Woohoo!   One of the great things about his job is that Grayson and I get to tag along on most of those adventures.
Anyway, when I came across this verse on Sunday I thought it was a perfect verse to print out for the summer.  Just to remind me that we can be filled with JOY and PEACE so that we can overflow with HOPE.  What a promise we have!
To print this out for yourself, simply right-click on the photo and save it to your computer.  Print it out at home or send it to your favorite photo processing shop!

1 comment:

  1. I love this and need it too! thanks! I hope yall have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...